- BEC5156050Long Player £18.00
Trois Couleurs Rouge
Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated composer. He developed his notoriety as a movie composer due to his collaboration with Krysztof Kieslowski.
He also worked with Jean Becker (for « Elisa » César of Best Original Movie Soundtrack in 1996, « Rouge » also elected Best Original Movie Soundtrack in 1995), but in the same time Preisner worked with Thomas Vinterberg (« It’s All About Love) and with Claude Miller (« Un Secret »).
1. Miłosc od pierwszego wejrzenia (Love At First Sight) interprété par Zbigniew ZAMACHOWSKI
2. Fashion show I
3. Meeting the judge
4. The tapped conversation
5. Leaving the judge
7. Today is my birthday
8. Do not take another man's wife I
10. Fashion show II
11. Conversation at the theatre
12. The rest of the conversation at the theatre
13. Do not take another man's wife II